Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A New Adventure Every Day...

Sometimes I don't even recognize where I am anymore... The space I have to work in is small in comparison to what I have to produce. Yet it is a familiar space to occupy. Creative problem solving. That is the bottom line. No is never the answer. Just a matter of the next move. For sure there is the challenge of finding things when everything moves around so fast. The grace of spilling out onto the sidewalk and backyard have been challenged by relentless rain. Each day begins with a routine of moving stuff out of the way so more stuff can take it's place. Tonight, the challenge is patience while the paint dries on Bluebird wings... Dang, I wish I had a magic wand!


 The trees are undergoing a restoration from cardboard to 1/4" plywood. It has to happen. Anything less falls into the category of fantasy. They simply could not hold up if Rain decided to be a partner for our Northern Spark experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Northern Spark: June 10th 2017

So... What is this Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber anyway?

Ahhh!! The Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber is Coming!! Woo Hoo!! ...Wait, What the heck is that?? ...You may ask. Turns out, I have the...