Monday, April 3, 2017

Studio Marathon Weekend!


Awake at 4:30 this morning! Excited about the latest project I am working on now: "The Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber!" Today, I don't have to go anywhere or be anywhere but here... in my studio!

Last week all of the supplies I ordered online arrived. 120 bird whistles, the most beautiful sounding wind chime I have ever heard, 5 - 4' x 8' sheets of cardboard delivered on a Way too big truck for the job, a bubble machine and a cheerleaders megaphone that will be decked out with bluebird stickers and have balloons & ribbons attached!

The first show will be on June 10th, at Northern Spark. The next 2 months will fly by, that is for sure. So come along for the ride and see it all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northern Spark: June 10th 2017

So... What is this Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber anyway?

Ahhh!! The Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber is Coming!! Woo Hoo!! ...Wait, What the heck is that?? ...You may ask. Turns out, I have the...