Saturday, May 20, 2017

Let it Rain!!

Construction, Seafoam Green base coats, and now the first test of the waterfall feature checked off my list!! This was both a very exciting moment and a time to figure out the mechanics of the water flow. At first I was a little worried because one of the pumps was not performing well. The 5 foot water flow was only reaching 2 feet! I thought I was going to have to invest a lot more money to get what I was looking for, then I tried the second pump and it worked great! The first one can be replaced, and I can add two more rows for the water to fall out of, which will really fill in the raincloud element and intensify the sound of falling water. Here is a preview... The next time you see it, there will be a video complete with sound!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Northern Spark: June 10th 2017

So... What is this Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber anyway?

Ahhh!! The Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber is Coming!! Woo Hoo!! ...Wait, What the heck is that?? ...You may ask. Turns out, I have the...