Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sun up to Sundown

 All in a days work.

The day started out so sunny and quiet. Just a few birds with the sound of the breeze in the trees and me transferring my plants to new containers so they could be put outside for the summer. Just as I finished, a light rain came through so I moved inside and decided this probably wasn't going to be the best day to paint.

shifting gears, I made a quick construction plan for the Transparent
Spirit Elevation room, set up a pop up
workshop and got busy. My favorite thing about the new studio by far are the days the doors and windows can be open! When it's not raining I can spill out onto the sidewalk, back patio and driveway.
Today was a mix, sometimes sunny, sometimes rain. The break in the rain seemed to come at the perfect moment when I needed a little extra space to layout the largest panel and screw it together. My studio assistant & I worked together to square the panels, hold everything in place and secure the supports right up until it got dark. Not bad for a partly cloudy, sometimes rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northern Spark: June 10th 2017

So... What is this Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber anyway?

Ahhh!! The Transparent Spirit Elevation Chamber is Coming!! Woo Hoo!! ...Wait, What the heck is that?? ...You may ask. Turns out, I have the...